From: Atheist Chaplain on
"|-|ercules" <h(a)r.c> wrote in message
> They pull people off the street for no crime, pin them to the floor and
> strip them naked and inject them with stupefying drugs, and release them 1
> month later.

Narnia ??

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

From: Mr.T on

"Asazel" <asazel(a)thegroup.com> wrote
> The only way to break the cycle
> is for the person to agree with whatever the psychiatrist might say,
> including statements such as "You are insane."

You somehow think agreeing that you are insane will "prove" to them you are
not insane?
That sounds like insanity to me :-)

MrT.

From: |-|ercules on
forgot my old sig line..

Herc
--
What's the difference between a GP and a psychiatrist?
A GP will tell you when you are healthy.
From: Asazel on
By now you've seen a fair amount of my writing. Just for the heck of it, in
keeping with the claim that started this whole thing,

What is my name ?

From: Loreen on
Rod Speed wrote:
> Asazel wrote
>
>> Please lets keep this a discussion of principles rather than the
>> specifics of any one person's experience.
>
> Request denied.

Request granted, but on condition that you (Asazel) provide me with a brown
paper bag filled with lots of $100, for free. Agree?