From: |-|ercules on
They pull people off the street for no crime, pin them to the floor and strip them naked and inject them with stupefying drugs,
and release them 1 month later.

SPOILER
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,

If you thought "not Australia" you were WRONG!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Involuntary_commitment
"Australia is used as an example of a country where court hearings are not required for involuntary commitment"

A policeman with 8 weeks training out of high school can take you in for "odd behaviour", then you'll have psychiatrists
interviewing you WITH THE FACT THAT IT'S A POLICE ISSUE.

http://www.chiefpsychiatrist.health.wa.gov.au/publications/docs/Involuntary_Detained_1.pdf
"Decide after seeing you again to extend your detained involuntary status for up to six months."

My advice, don't park a campervan overnight at a beach carpark, the police don't want 20 hippies parking there
the next month.

Herc
--
Pardon my outbursts, I'm Genesis Adam and I'm severely weakened by 8 years continuous sonic torture.
Want to save the world? Organise a witness to meet me in Brisbane or Caloundra for proof on sight,
From: geoff on
|-|ercules wrote:
> They pull people off the street for no crime, pin them to the floor
> and strip them naked and inject them with stupefying drugs, and
> release them 1 month later.

So you are some bitter nutter ?

geoff

From: |-|ercules on
"geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz> wrote ..
> |-|ercules wrote:
>> They pull people off the street for no crime, pin them to the floor
>> and strip them naked and inject them with stupefying drugs, and
>> release them 1 month later.
>
> So you are some bitter nutter ?

Everyone's got a theory about the bitter one.

Herc
From: keithr on
On 29/01/2010 11:30 AM, geoff wrote:
> |-|ercules wrote:
>> They pull people off the street for no crime, pin them to the floor
>> and strip them naked and inject them with stupefying drugs, and
>> release them 1 month later.
>
> So you are some bitter nutter ?

Is that a rhetorical question?
From: jg on
|-|ercules wrote:

> My advice, don't park a campervan overnight at a beach carpark, the
> police don't want 20 hippies parking there
> the next month.
>
> Herc

That's good advice - the rest of the public don't want them there either.