From: Martin Brunner on
Am 02.03.2010 10:32, schrieb Justaskme:

> Frogger II would fit the bill..but not a frog you reckon.
> Pitfall perhaps!?
> http://www.c64-wiki.com/index.php/Pitfall_(Activision)

No, there sure was a river in it and I think it looked much simpler than
Pitfall. A Friend had it on tape and called it "Herkules" but there is
no Hercules game which looks like that...

I really think the picture here comes close:
http://img2.picload.org/image/rdocla/herkules.png
But it is drawn myself with some characters of Bruce Lee and Archon. :)
From: winston19842005 on
On 3/2/10 5:38 AM, in article hmipra$4hv$2(a)news.eternal-september.org,
"Martin Brunner" <konigjh(a)tin.at> wrote:

> Am 02.03.2010 10:32, schrieb Justaskme:
>
>> Frogger II would fit the bill..but not a frog you reckon.
>> Pitfall perhaps!?
>> http://www.c64-wiki.com/index.php/Pitfall_(Activision)
>
> No, there sure was a river in it and I think it looked much simpler than
> Pitfall. A Friend had it on tape and called it "Herkules" but there is
> no Hercules game which looks like that...
>
> I really think the picture here comes close:
> http://img2.picload.org/image/rdocla/herkules.png
> But it is drawn myself with some characters of Bruce Lee and Archon. :)

Sounds like Junglehunt to me...
There is a stage where you are swimming through a croc-infested river,
between the vines and the hill with the boulders...

From: Martin Brunner on
Am 02.03.2010 13:52, schrieb winston19842005:
> Sounds like Junglehunt to me...
> There is a stage where you are swimming through a croc-infested river,
> between the vines and the hill with the boulders...

No, I think it was even simpler than that. The screens did not vary so
much and you didn't see the figure from the side as far as I remember.

But thanks for the hints!
From: Michael on

Sound like Dragons. http://www.lemon64.com/games/list.php?type=title&name=D&lineoffset=168
From: Michael on
Ok.. Looking some more and you said it has a river in it. Sounds like
Jungle Jack http://www.lemon64.com/games/details.php?ID=1398

On Mar 2, 10:24 am, Michael <mister...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 2, 8:25 am, Martin Brunner <koni...(a)tin.at> wrote:
>
> > Am 02.03.2010 13:52, schrieb winston19842005:
>
> > > Sounds like Junglehunt to me...
> > > There is a stage where you are swimming through a croc-infested river,
> > > between the vines and the hill with the boulders...
>
> > No, I think it was even simpler than that. The screens did not vary so
> > much and you didn't see the figure from the side as far as I remember.
>
> > But thanks for the hints!
>
> Sound like Dragons.http://www.lemon64.com/games/list.php?type=title&name=D&lineoffset=168

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6