From: Justaskme on

"Martin Brunner" <konigjh(a)tin.at> wrote in message
> Justaskme schrieb:
>
>>Cool Croc Twins :P
>
> No, we played it already in 1986. :-)

Tog
etheter like brother to brother?

From: PK on
Il 02/03/2010 18.27, Martin Brunner ha scritto:

> No, we played it already in 1986. :-)

could be River Rescue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMfJ44IoFDg

--

//
\\//http://sites.google.com/site/retrolabels
From: Sean Huxter on
Could it be Evolution, by Jeff Sember and Don Mattrick?

This game took you from an amoeba through the various stages of evolution to
man. One stage, I'm sure, was escaping crocodiles in a pond.

Published in 1983 by Sydney Development.

Sean.

"Martin Brunner" <konigjh(a)tin.at> wrote in message
Hello!

I'm looking for a game where you started at the bottom of the screen,
had to defeat some crocodiles and reach the top of the screen.

As far as I can remember there was a river and very simple graphics most
likely looking somehow like that:
http://img2.picload.org/image/rdocla/herkules.png

I cannot remember more, but maybe someone still knows the game.

Thanks

From: Martin Brunner on
Justaskme schrieb:

>> No, we played it already in 1986. :-)
>
>This is 2010 and I give up.!

You wouldn't read here if you wouldn't care about 1986. ;)
From: Martin Brunner on
Sean Huxter schrieb:

>Could it be Evolution, by Jeff Sember and Don Mattrick?
>
>This game took you from an amoeba through the various stages of evolution to
>man. One stage, I'm sure, was escaping crocodiles in a pond.
>
>Published in 1983 by Sydney Development.

Wow, nice game idea!

But now we figured out that this game was on an Texas Instruments
Computer! X-(

Sorry about that I was so sure that it was on the C64 since everything
else was that I played.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Testing a Commodore 64 board