From: PeterD on
On 9 Aug 2010 11:02:02 GMT, Jasen Betts <jasen(a)xnet.co.nz> wrote:

>On 2010-08-08, Jon <jon8338(a)peoplepc.com> wrote:

>> If the service power turns on during that 1 second, the
>> generator power and service power will clash and throw a 50 amp breaker to
>> the generator.
>
>if you're lucky.

Actually it'll probably blow his generator, and resolve the problem
almost immediately... With luck, Jon will be fondleing it at the time.
From: Proteus IIV on
On Aug 9, 8:58 am, PeterD <pet...(a)hipson.net> wrote:
> On 9 Aug 2010 11:02:02 GMT, Jasen Betts <ja...(a)xnet.co.nz> wrote:
>
> >On 2010-08-08, Jon <jon8...(a)peoplepc.com> wrote:
> >> If the service power turns on during that 1 second, the
> >> generator power and service power will clash and throw a 50 amp breaker to
> >> the generator.
>
> >if you're lucky.
>
> Actually it'll probably blow his generator, and resolve the problem
> almost immediately... With luck, Jon will be fondleing it at the time.

THAT IS CRUEL AND UNCALLED FOR
YOU SOUND PERTURBED PETERD
STOP FONDLING YOURSELF
I WILL HELP YOU
BEND OVER AND SPREAD WIDE

I AM PROTEUS
From: Cydrome Leader on
Martin Riddle <martin_rid(a)verizon.net> wrote:

> <a7yvm109gf5d1(a)netzero.com> wrote in message
>> On Aug 8, 9:50 am, "Jon" <jon8...(a)peoplepc.com> wrote:
>>> The electrical service goes to the house. There are 3 underground
>>> 000
>>> cables that go to the barn from the house. The barn has a 60 amp
>>> breaker in
>>> the breaker box at the house. The 12,000 watt generator is in the
>>> barn. It
>>> has a 50 amp 240vac outlet, a 30 amp 240vac outlet and several
>>> others. I am
>>> hooking the 50 amp outlet to the house. I am using the same 3
>>> underground
>>> 000 cables to send generator power to the house during a power
>>> outage.
>>>
>>> A 90 amp contactor in the barn won't connect the generator to the
>>> house
>>> unless:
>>> 1. The electrical service to the house is off, and
>>> 2. The service disconnect switch at the house is off.
>>>
>>> When the generator is turned on, it tests the service disconnect at
>>> the
>>> house to assure the above two conditions are met. This is done by
>>> sending a
>>> 1 second electrical pulse to the house to see if it will actuate a
>>> coil. If
>>> the coil actuates, the 90 amp contactor latches open and prevents
>>> backfeed
>>> into the grid. If the service power turns on during that 1 second,
>>> the
>>> generator power and service power will clash and throw a 50 amp
>>> breaker to
>>> the generator.
>>>
>>> http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
>>
>> Don't forget to add an alarm clock with a "95 decimal" fire alarm
>> bell.
>
> Jon's place,
>
> <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4249107557479989822#docid=8919546410668248657>
>
> Cheers

ha!
From: Proteus IIV on
On Aug 9, 11:38 am, Cydrome Leader <prese...(a)MUNGEpanix.com> wrote:
> Martin Riddle <martin_...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > <a7yvm109gf...(a)netzero.com> wrote in message

> >> Don't forget to add an alarm clock with a "95 decimal" fire alarm
> >> bell.
>
> > Jon's place,
>
> > <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4249107557479989822#docid=891...>
>
> > Cheers
>
> ha!
WHAT !
LITTLE EARLY BIRDY GAVE OUR ANUS CURLY WHURLY ?

IAP
From: Proteus IIV on
On Aug 9, 1:27 pm, Proteus IIV <proteus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 9, 11:38 am, Cydrome Leader <prese...(a)MUNGEpanix.com> wrote:
>

> > Martin Riddle <martin_...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > <a7yvm109gf...(a)netzero.com> wrote in message

> > > Jon's place,
>
> > > <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4249107557479989822#docid=891...>
>
> > > Cheers
>
> > ha!
>
> WHAT !
> LITTLE EARLY BIRDY GAVE YOUR ANUS CURLY WHURLY ?

TWAHAHAHAHAHA
TWEJEHEHEHE
TWOHOHOHOHO

THE MASTER SYNDROME HIMSELF