From: a7yvm109gf5d1 on
On Aug 9, 6:51 pm, Proteus IIV <proteus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I AM NO PHYSICIAN BUT
> HE SOUNDS LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT A DOSE OR TWO OF LISERGIC ACID
> WOULD SET HIS MENTAL STATE RIGHT
> JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE ON HIS LITTLE PRIVATE TRIP THROUGH LA LA LAND IN
> A ROOM FULL OF ART AND UPDATED ELECTRONIC GADGETRY [;)]

That's not the point, he might hurt himself, set fire to his barn or
kill himself.
From: Proteus IIV on
On Aug 9, 8:59 pm, a7yvm109gf...(a)netzero.com wrote:
> On Aug 9, 6:51 pm, Proteus IIV <proteus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I AM NO PHYSICIAN BUT
> > HE SOUNDS LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT A DOSE OR TWO OF LISERGIC ACID
> > WOULD SET HIS MENTAL STATE RIGHT
> > JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE ON HIS LITTLE PRIVATE TRIP THROUGH LA LA LAND IN
> > A ROOM FULL OF ART AND UPDATED ELECTRONIC GADGETRY [;)]
>
> That's not the point, he might hurt himself, set fire to his barn or
> kill himself.

YOUR POINT IS HE IS SOME SORT OF INCOMPETENT MENTAL CASE
HE CAN BE REPROGRAMMED TO COMPETE WITH COMPLIANCE
WHY DO YOU THINK I INSTILLED THE FEAR OF FAILURE AND MEDIOCRITY INTO
HIM OVER HIS SHODDY PRESENTATION

MY POINT IS
HE IS NOT ALONE NOW

HE MAY GET A HANDLE ON THE PROBLEMS WHILE LEARNING THE PROPER METHODS
THROUGH CREATIVE AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES

IAP
From: PeterD on
On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:59:21 -0700 (PDT), a7yvm109gf5d1(a)netzero.com
wrote:

>On Aug 9, 6:51�pm, Proteus IIV <proteus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> I AM NO PHYSICIAN BUT
>> HE SOUNDS LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT A DOSE OR TWO OF LISERGIC ACID
>> WOULD SET HIS MENTAL STATE RIGHT
>> JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE ON HIS LITTLE PRIVATE TRIP THROUGH LA LA LAND IN
>> A ROOM FULL OF ART AND UPDATED ELECTRONIC GADGETRY [;)]
>
>That's not the point, he might hurt himself, set fire to his barn or
>kill himself.

Uh, and your point is?
From: m II on
PeterD wrote:

>> That's not the point, he might hurt himself, set fire to his barn or
>> kill himself.

> Uh, and your point is?

There may be kittens in the barn.

mike
From: Very Sick Edmond Wollmann on

"Tom Horne" <hornetd(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Aug 8, 10:50 am, "Jon" <jon8...(a)peoplepc.com> wrote:
> The electrical service goes to the house. There are 3 underground 000
> cables that go to the barn from the house. The barn has a 60 amp breaker
> in
> the breaker box at the house. The 12,000 watt generator is in the barn. It
> has a 50 amp 240vac outlet, a 30 amp 240vac outlet and several others. I
> am
> hooking the 50 amp outlet to the house. I am using the same 3 underground
> 000 cables to send generator power to the house during a power outage.
>
> A 90 amp contactor in the barn won't connect the generator to the house
> unless:
> 1. The electrical service to the house is off, and
> 2. The service disconnect switch at the house is off.
>
> When the generator is turned on, it tests the service disconnect at the
> house to assure the above two conditions are met. This is done by sending
> 1 second electrical pulse to the house to see if it will actuate a coil.
> If
> the coil actuates, the 90 amp contactor latches open and prevents backfeed
> into the grid. If the service power turns on during that 1 second, the
> generator power and service power will clash and throw a 50 amp breaker to
> the generator.
>
> http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html

Jon
You appear to have two control conductors going to the house panel
that are not the AWG 0 cables that you mentioned. Is that correct?
If it is you can fix this setup by using a shunt trip main breaker
with a pair of auxiliary contacts. If you actually interested in
anything other than trying to validate your existing setup let me
know.
--
Tom Horne

You too, another sick circuit designer...Heehee.......