From: Rod Speed on
DM wrote:
> On Jan 29, 7:12 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <""noujwas\"@yahoo.com is a stupid
>>

>> muzzie troll . wrote:

>>> The website ishttp://www.myschool.edu.au/
>>
>> Still working well.
>>
>> The results are quite interesting too, with the govt schools
>> here doing much worse than the catholic schools.
>>
>> Corse the catholic schools have almost no boongs, there isnt any way
>> to separate the out of the results and see what difference that makes.
>
> There is a stat for percent Aboriginal for each school.

Yes, thats where I got my comment from.

But you cant for example see the stats for the school of just the non boongs
to see if its the boongs that are the problem with the lousy results.

From: SG1 on
Dear Julia
I am surprised that anyone bothered at all with your propaganda. But the
"fact" that a whole heap of us did in the wee hours of the morn staggers me.
Can you tell how many were sober at that hour??
It gave the local "hardhat" Anna a chance to be seen without the hardhat,
just the hard head.

From: Swampfox on
Rod Speed wrote:
> DM wrote:
>> On Jan 29, 7:12 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <""noujwas\"@yahoo.com is a stupid

>>> Still working well.
>>>
>>> The results are quite interesting too, with the govt schools
>>> here doing much worse than the catholic schools.
>>>
>>> Corse the catholic schools have almost no boongs, there isnt any way
>>> to separate the out of the results and see what difference that
>>> makes.
>>
>> There is a stat for percent Aboriginal for each school.
>
> Yes, thats where I got my comment from.
>
> But you cant for example see the stats for the school of just the non
> boongs to see if its the boongs that are the problem with the lousy
> results.

I'm sorry they haven't tailored the web site to suit dumbarse bigots, I'll
have a word to Julia and see what she can do.

From: atom on
"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> writes:

[...]
>> http://www.myschool.edu.au/Main.aspx?PageId=0&SDRSchoolID=VICG0071506801&DEEWRID=7659&CalendarYear=2009
>> isnt any better and it isnt at all clear which one, this one or
>> yours, gets most of the new immigrant kids either.

>In fact it looks rather like from the comments that this one does get the bulk of the new immigrant kids.

In days of yore, Debney Park and Flemington were top-performing schools because of the many children
of Vietnamese migrants who lived nearby. Now the area is home to the next generation of grateful
migrants and refugees, many form the Horn of Africa.

Atom Egoyan
Melbourne, Australia

From: atom on

>http://www.myschool.edu.au/Main.aspx?PageId=0&SDRSchoolId=VICG0071025001&DEEWRId=7660&CalendarYear=2009

Is there a way to download the entire data set? it seems to be necessary to be able to give
the system the SchoolId and the DEEWRId, even though I expect the latter should be sufficiently
unique. with a little bit of tweaking I could then map the data using Quantum GIS

Atom Egoyan
Melbourne, Australia