From: Baxter on
"Harold Fuchs" <me(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
>> ^^
>
> Interesting, thanks. Everything I look at as a potential Palm replacement
> seems to rely either on the cloud or on Outlook.

Aceeca is coming out with a brand-new Palm. Perhaps a bit big for Consumer
market, but a good business-class PDA.

From: anon on
Le 01/07/2010 20:03, Harold Fuchs a �crit :
> http://www.zdnet.com/blog/cell-phones/another-ending-and-beginning-for-palm/4178?tag=nl.e539

palm is better than iphone. palm os sync with your desktop, you are not
hostage of a a server, contrary to iphone

Palm works well, is cheaper than iphone
From: John W Kennedy on
On 2010-07-27 07:50:21 -0400, anon said:

> Le 01/07/2010 20:03, Harold Fuchs a �crit :
>> http://www.zdnet.com/blog/cell-phones/another-ending-and-beginning-for-palm/4178?tag=nl.e539

palm

> is better than iphone. palm os sync with your desktop, you are not
> hostage of a a server, contrary to iphone

Actually, the iPhone syncs just fine over USB. Most iPhone users seem
to prefer syncing via the MobileMe cloud, but it's not mandatory.

--
John W Kennedy
"The grand art mastered the thudding hammer of Thor