From: Harold Fuchs on
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/cell-phones/another-ending-and-beginning-for-palm/4178?tag=nl.e539

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England
Please do *not* reply to my personal e-mail address.

From: (PeteCresswell) on
Per Harold Fuchs:
>http://www.zdnet.com/blog/cell-phones/another-ending-and-beginning-for-palm/4178?tag=nl.e539

Couple months ago my iPod went belly up.

Replaced it with an iTouch, wound up migrating all of my Palm's
data to the iTouch. Now I have only two devices (Phone +
iTouch) instead of three banging around in my pocket.

I still miss Grafitti.

The end of an era.
--
PeteCresswell
From: Harold Fuchs on

"(PeteCresswell)" <x(a)y.Invalid> wrote in message
> Per Harold Fuchs:
>>http://www.zdnet.com/blog/cell-phones/another-ending-and-beginning-for-palm/4178?tag=nl.e539
>>

> Couple months ago my iPod went belly up.
>
> Replaced it with an iTouch, wound up migrating all of my Palm's
> data to the iTouch. Now I have only two devices (Phone +
> iTouch) instead of three banging around in my pocket.
>
> I still miss Grafitti.
>
> The end of an era.
> --
> PeteCresswell

Please, with what do you synch your iTouch (contacts, calendar, tasks)?

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

From: (PeteCresswell) on
Per Harold Fuchs:
> Please, with what do you synch your iTouch (contacts, calendar, tasks)?

The native iTouch calendar is kind of pathetic, but for ten bucks
I bought something called "Pocket Informant" that is usable
(maybe 70% of DateBk on the Palm). I have it set to synch with
Google Calendar in the cloud - but the entire iTouch, apps and
all, also synchs to my PC when I click "Synch" in iTunes.

I've got a few other apps for things like UserIDs/Passwords,
hierarchical lists, offline maps, and so-forth. Everything I've
encountered so far seems to synch automagically to one's PC and
many of them also synch to the cloud one way or another.
--
PeteCresswell
From: Harold Fuchs on

> Per Harold Fuchs:
>> Please, with what do you synch your iTouch (contacts, calendar, tasks)?
>
> The native iTouch calendar is kind of pathetic, but for ten bucks
> I bought something called "Pocket Informant" that is usable
> (maybe 70% of DateBk on the Palm). I have it set to synch with
> Google Calendar in the cloud - but the entire iTouch, apps and
> all, also synchs to my PC when I click "Synch" in iTunes.
>
> I've got a few other apps for things like UserIDs/Passwords,
> hierarchical lists, offline maps, and so-forth. Everything I've
> encountered so far seems to synch automagically to one's PC and
> many of them also synch to the cloud one way or another.
> --
> PeteCresswell

Thanks. As you may remember, I have an aversion to syncing with the cloud

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England