From: Van Chocstraw on
Wow, this is fast! I like it. Download the RPM and try it.
From: DenverD on
Van Chocstraw wrote:
> Wow, this is fast! I like it. Download the RPM and try it.

but, what happened with your trouble that gparted wouldn't delete a
partition on your second hard drive?? from your thread named "Parted
working right?"

--
DenverD (Linux Counter 282315) via Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (20090817),
KDE 3.5.7 "release 72-11", openSUSE Linux 10.3, 2.6.22.19-0.4-default
#1 SMP i686 athlon
From: WLS on
On 02/10/2010 02:26 PM, Van Chocstraw wrote:
> Wow, this is fast! I like it. Download the RPM and try it.

I've had it for awhile now. Still prefer Firefox.

It is available from this repository for anyone interested.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/11.2:/Contrib/standard/

From: WLS on
On 02/10/2010 06:11 PM, DenverD wrote:
> Van Chocstraw wrote:
>> Wow, this is fast! I like it. Download the RPM and try it.
>
> but, what happened with your trouble that gparted wouldn't delete a
> partition on your second hard drive?? from your thread named "Parted
> working right?"

he moved on to the next subject
From: Harold Stevens on
In <_tCdnYvBLOJly-7WnZ2dnUVZ_hJi4p2d(a)giganews.com> WLS:

[Snip...]

> he moved on to the next subject

Yeah, one of the worst cases of wintroll ADHD I ever saw.

I toss GoogleGroup (http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/).
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: Touchpad