From: Paul Thompson on
On my HP notebook the touchpad is erratic with the cursor jumping to the
edges of the screen. There used to be an xorg.conf where I could set
Synaptics parameters, but I'm not finding it in 11.2?

Thanks
Paul
From: Russell D. on
On 02/08/2010 09:38 AM, Paul Thompson wrote:
> On my HP notebook the touchpad is erratic with the cursor jumping to the
> edges of the screen. There used to be an xorg.conf where I could set
> Synaptics parameters, but I'm not finding it in 11.2?
>
> Thanks
> Paul

I installed synaptiks and I just turn the dang thing off and use a mouse.

Russell

Pages: 1
Prev: KDE4
Next: Google Chrome for Linux is out in beta.