From: Sam Wormley on
Albertito wrote:
> On Nov 28, 7:09 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>> Albertito wrote:
>>> Yes, I'm aware of that. For example, gravit[at]ional waves
>>> are prediction of relativity. Since, gravitational waves
>>> will never be observed, its non-observation never will
>>> contradict relativity!
>> Hulse and Taylor
>
> Only direct evidence count, indirect evidence does not count,
> if the scientific method is what you are applying.

You mean only direct evidence counts for electrons, photons, atoms,
p-p-chain in the core of the sun, black holes and gravitational radiation?

From: Eric Gisse on
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:33:55 +0100 (CET), "Juan R." González-Álvarez
<juanREMOVE(a)canonicalscience.com> wrote:

>Eric Gisse wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:42:33 -0800:
>
>> What manner of stupidity is this? You wrote "Hrvoje Nikoli", and that is
>> what I searched for. Google scholar gave exactly one article from this
>> guy on gravity - and it was the same one you cited me.
>
>Scholar also gives the correct reference
>
>http://scholar.google.es/scholar?q=Hrvoje+Nikoli&hl=es&lr=&btnG=Buscar&lr=
>
>The work is "Some Remarks on a Nongeometrical Interpretation of Gravity
>and the Flatness Problem"

Which I read, and found severely wanting.

>Why do you lied that he never published in non-geometrical gravity?

Because the one article by "Hrvoje Nikoli" is neither peer-reviewed or
actaully about non-geometrical gravity.

>Why do you lied that he never submitted to ArXiV?

Because there are no articles by "Hrvoje Nikoli" in arXiv.

You made a typo on the name. It happens. Just don't try to deflect
onto me because I trusted what you wrote.
From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
Eric Gisse wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:39:22 -0800:

> On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:33:55 +0100 (CET), "Juan R." González-Álvarez
> <juanREMOVE(a)canonicalscience.com> wrote:
>
>>Eric Gisse wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:42:33 -0800:
>>
>>> What manner of stupidity is this? You wrote "Hrvoje Nikoli", and that
>>> is what I searched for. Google scholar gave exactly one article from
>>> this guy on gravity - and it was the same one you cited me.
>>
>>Scholar also gives the correct reference
>>
>>http://scholar.google.es/scholar?q=Hrvoje
+Nikoli&hl=es&lr=&btnG=Buscar&lr=

Sorry a typo the Scholar URL is

http://scholar.google.es/scholar?hl=es&lr=&safe=off&q=%22Hrvoje+Nikoli%
22&btnG=Buscar&lr=

The works appears in the first place in the list.

>>The work is "Some Remarks on a Nongeometrical Interpretation of Gravity
>>and the Flatness Problem"
>
> Which I read, and found severely wanting.

Who is interested in you opinion? I am not.

>>Why do you lied that he never published in non-geometrical gravity?
>
> Because the one article by "Hrvoje Nikoli" is neither peer-reviewed or
> actaully about non-geometrical gravity.

Everyone can see again you are a dishonest liar :-)

"Some Remarks on a Nongeometrical Interpretation of Gravity and the
Flatness Problem"

published in

http://www.springerlink.com/index/K68V7065J217222U.pdf

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/
From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
eric gisse wrote on Sat, 29 Nov 2008 04:43:04 -0900:

>>> Which I read, and found severely wanting.
>>
>>Who is interested in you opinion? I am not.
>
> For someone who insists on fringe viewpoints, you are amazingly
> reluctant to discuss a viewpoint that does not align with your own.

Who is interested in *your* opinion? I am not :-)

>>Everyone can see again you are a dishonest liar :-)
>
> Nikolic is the chief editor of the journal, and the article doesn't
> actually discuss non-geometrical gravitation.

Why do you change your arguments in each new nonsensical posting you
submit? You simply look more dishonest and dissispirate :-)

First you said there exist not work... but there exists

After you said work was not about non-geometrical theory... but it is

After you said work was not peer-reviewed... but it was

Now you claim Nikolic to be the chief editor... but he is not

http://www.springer.com/physics/journal/10714

As stated everyone can see again you are a dishonest liar Eric :-)

"Some Remarks on a Nongeometrical Interpretation of Gravity and the
Flatness Problem"

peer-reviewed and published in

http://www.springerlink.com/index/K68V7065J217222U.pdf

> FYI: Just because he _SAYS_ it is nongeometric does not _mean_ it is
> nongeometric. Especially when the theory does not differ from general
> relativity in any way.

Just because you _SAY_ it is geometric does not _mean_ it was geometric.
Especially when you show NFI of physics :-)

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/
From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
Sam Wormley wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:34:42 +0000:

> Juan R. González-Álvarez wrote:
>> Sam Wormley wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:11:36 +0000:

>>> You are the one, Juan, claiming failures of GTR, not me.
>>
>> You are the one, Sam, claiming "there has never been a prediction of
>> relativity that was contradicted by an observation", not me.
>>
>> Waiting your references that above tests and observation cited in the
>> OP are in agreement with GR :-)
>>

> You have no claim.

*You* said "there has never been a prediction of relativity that was
contradicted by an observation".

Still waiting your references about tests and observation cited in the
OP :-)

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/