From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
Albertito wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:33:19 -0800:

> On Nov 28, 7:26 pm, "Juan R." González-Álvarez
> <juanREM...(a)canonicalscience.com> wrote:
>> Albertito wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:20:41 -0800:

>> > what misunderstanding?
>>
>> *Plural*
>>
>> --http://www.canonicalscience.org/
>
> what misunderstandings?

1) For example, gravitional waves are prediction of relativity.

2) Since, gravitational waves will never be observed, its non-observation
never will contradict relativity!

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/
From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
eric gisse wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 20:16:53 -0900:

> On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:33:19 -0800 (PST), Albertito
> <albertito1992(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Nov 28, 7:26 pm, "Juan R." González-Álvarez
>><juanREM...(a)canonicalscience.com> wrote:

>>> *Plural*
>>>
>>> --http://www.canonicalscience.org/
>>
>>what misunderstandings?
>
> Not so funny when he does it to you, now is it?

Relax crackpot.

He is more *smart* than you and more *educated* also.

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/
From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
Sam Wormley wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:42:57 +0000:

> Juan R. González-Álvarez wrote:
>> Sam Wormley wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:09:14 +0000:

>>> Hulse and Taylor
>>
>> Both received a Nobel for discovering of the famous binary pulsar, just
>> that.
>>
>> 1) Gravitational waves have been never detected. Everything about
>> pulsar is about indirect tests.
>>
>> 2) Last high precision observations reveals that binary pulsar is
>> better
>> described by non-geometrical theory of gravity which gives the same
>> prediction than GR more a 1% excess cannot be explained using GR.
>>

> "A binary pulsar found in 1974 by the American physicists Russell
> Hulse and Joseph Taylor of Princeton University, a discovery for
> which they shared the 1993 Nobel prize in physics. It consists of a
> pulsar (a neutron star) with a pulsation period of 59 milliseconds
> (equal to 17 pulses per second) and a companion that move around each
> other in an elongated orbit (period 7.75 hours, periastron 1.1 Rsun,
> apastron 4.8 Rsun).
>
> "Although the nature of the companion is not known for certain, it is
> thought to have the same mass as the pulsar (1.4 Msun) and so is
> probably also a neutron star. The orbit is gradually shrinking, by
> about 3.1 mm per orbit, because of gravitational waves as predicted
> by the general theory of relativity.
>
> "This will cause the two stars to merge – about 300 million years
> from now. The extreme density and small orbital radius of this system
> results in a huge orbital precession of 4.2° per year, exactly in
> agreement with the value predicted by the general theory of
> relativity. Indeed, PSR 1913+16 has proved to be a rich
> testing-ground for gravitational theories.
>
> "One interesting aspect is that the period of the orbit is gradually
> shortening as the pulsars spiral towards each other. This implies a
> loss of energy, similar to that of an artificial satellite as its
> orbit gradually decays due to atmospheric drag; the rate at which the
> decay is happening is consistent with the radiation of energy via
> gravitational waves, again as predicted by Einstein's theory".

As I said.

Both received a Nobel for discovering of the famous binary pulsar, just
that.

1) Gravitational waves have been never detected. Everything about
pulsar is about indirect tests.

2) Last high precision observations reveals that binary pulsar is
better
described by non-geometrical theory of gravity which gives the same
prediction than GR more a 1% excess cannot be explained using GR.

Why all crackpots and trolls show similar reading difficulties?

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/
From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
Sam Wormley wrote on Sat, 29 Nov 2008 05:19:44 +0000:

> Juan R. González-Álvarez wrote:
>> Sam Wormley wrote on Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:19:55 +0000:
>>
>>> General Relativity is a theory invented by Albert Einstein
>>
>> General Relativity is the result of the work of a number of authors.
>> Main authors were Einstein, Grossman, and Hilbert.
>>
>> Attributing GR to Einstein alone is, of course, historically inacurate.
>>

> Certainly others made significant contribution to General Relativity
> as is well known. See:
> http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/HistTopics/
General_relativity.html

From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
"Juan R." González-Álvarez wrote on Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:30:37 +0100:

> Sam Wormley wrote on Sat, 29 Nov 2008 05:19:44 +0000:
>
>> Juan R. González-Álvarez wrote:

>>> General Relativity is the result of the work of a number of authors.
>>> Main authors were Einstein, Grossman, and Hilbert.
>>>
>>> Attributing GR to Einstein alone is, of course, historically
>>> inacurate.
>>>

>> Certainly others made significant contribution to General Relativity
>> as is well known. See:
>> http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/HistTopics/
> General_relativity.html
>>
>> However, the bulk of the credit really does belong to Einstein.
>
> General Relativity is the result of the work of a number of authors.
> Main authors were Einstein, Grossman, and Hilbert.

Grossmann