From: Jim Hague on
In article <xIGdnSlt9vGEcqvWnZ2dnUVZ7vhi4p2d(a)giganews.com>,
Denis McMahon <denis.m.f.mcmahon(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Novatech supply no-os laptops.

I bought a Dell E5400 mid-November. Oh look, it doens't have a Linux or
FreeDOS option on the website. Talked to customer agent, made it clear
that the box would be Linux only, and I really didn't want Windows.
He then quoted for a E5400 without Windows - yes, cheaper than the
with-Windows price. It arrived with FreeDOS.
--
Jim Hague - jim(a)bear-cave.org.uk Never trust a computer you can't lift.
First  |  Prev  |