From: Janek Kozicki on
Hi,

Many, many years ago I had upgraded my Hp48G to 256kb, but in the
process I broke the keyboard unfortunately. I kept using it for a
while, but later I stopped due to that keyboard problem. Currently I
will be needing my old calc again, so I dug it up in the attic. Last
week I (once again) disassembled it completely and found out that
actually it is easy to replace the keyboard with another one. So I
ordered some broken hp48g from ebay for $10, and now I'm waiting for
the package. When it comes I'll replace the keyboard and I hope to
have once again a fully functional hp48g with 256kb.

Many years passed since I was using my hp48g... I forgot almost
everything, even though I wrote a very fast mandelbrot viewer in
assembly language (it's real, real fast)
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=1201
But now I don't even remember how to use that assembly code :)

So a stupid question - can you remind me what were the most useful
software, that everyone has installed on his HP48g ? I remember there
was some jazz, and some alg48 or sth like that. Something to replace
all hp48 internal routines with other, faster ones, etc.

What should I install on my hp48g, 256kb (provided that I will repair
it successfully) to use it fully?

best regards
Janek Kozicki
From: Raymond Del Tondo on
I'd suggest SpeedUI , of course ;-)

The new version 9.08 will be out soon.

HTH

Raymond

From: Elias1976 on
On 3 dic, 09:10, "Raymond Del Tondo" <Ih8...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
> I'd suggest SpeedUI , of course ;-)
>
> The new version 9.08 will be out soon.
>
> HTH
>
> Raymond
>
> "Janek Kozicki" <cosu...(a)gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitragnews:50b5db54-98b1-4188-abd5-7798ce26e8c5(a)m3g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Hi,
>
> > What should I install on my hp48g, 256kb (provided that I will repair
> > it successfully) to use it fully?
>
> > best regards
> > Janek Kozicki

Yes, SpeedUI is the best.
From: Janek Kozicki on
But you mean - nothing else than SpeedUI ?
From: Janek Kozicki on
(sorry about replying to myself)

Which library was used to display the algebraic equations on the stack
using nice graphical grobs? I'll need that for differential equations
and other symbolic manipulation stuff.