From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Navyguy" <magineer02(a)yahoo.com>

| Hi Dave,
| Here's the URL, I appreciate your helping me.

| http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php/topic,9212.new.html

I see that MS MVP Derek Knight has already responded.

*You are in good hands!*

--
Dave

From: Navyguy on
On Apr 17, 2:15 pm, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...(a)Verizon.Net>
wrote:
> From: "Navyguy" <maginee...(a)yahoo.com>
>
> | Hi Dave,
> | Here's the URL, I appreciate your helping me.
>
> |http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php/topic,9212.new.html
>
> I see that MS MVP Derek Knight has already responded.
>
> *You are in good hands!*
>
> --
> Davehttp://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
> Multi-AV -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Hello Dave,
I decided to delete my Internet temp files again both on the User
account and Administrative account then ran the program from the link
Derek gave on both accounts. It appears that both accounts are now
clean and hopefully I won't see it again.

I want to thank both you and Derek for helping me throught this.

Robert
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Navyguy" <magineer02(a)yahoo.com>
>
>> Hi Dave,
>> Here's the URL, I appreciate your helping me.
>
>> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php/topic,9212.new.html
>
> I see that MS MVP Derek Knight has already responded.
>
> *You are in good hands!*

+1
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Navyguy wrote:
<snippage>
>>> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php/topic,9212.new.html
>>
> I decided to delete my Internet temp files again both on the User
> account and Administrative account then ran the program from the link
> Derek gave on both accounts. It appears that both accounts are now
> clean and hopefully I won't see it again.
>
> I want to thank both you and Derek for helping me throught this.

Please don't leave Derek hanging, Robert: Reply your forum thread ASAP.
Thanks.