From: James D. Andrews on
Happy Thanksgiving for you American folk, and for you British and others -
have a Happy Day!

From: JD on
James D. Andrews wrote:
> Happy Thanksgiving for you American folk, and for you British and others -
> have a Happy Day!

Have a good one !

JD
From: Manuel on
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:32:34 -0600, "James D. Andrews"
<jamesdandrews(a)att.net> wrote:

>Happy Thanksgiving for you American folk, and for you British and others -
>have a Happy Day!

Happy Thanksgiving! let's forget for a day all the problems with pc,
the setups, the cd failures, the cable connections, the network
problems and so on.

Also, holiday or not, let's pause for a moment and relax, sometimes we
are too much focused on our computers and forget the rest of the world
:)

Let's have a moment with friends and family, in all the world.

--
http://NewOnlineShopping.net Read the article about the Star Wars Jersey!

http://TechGamesBlog.com USB Gadgets, Music, a Magic Wand and... Star Wars.
From: James D. Andrews on

"Manuel" <private(a)noreply.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:32:34 -0600, "James D. Andrews"
> <jamesdandrews(a)att.net> wrote:
>
>>Happy Thanksgiving for you American folk, and for you British and others -
>>have a Happy Day!
>>

> Happy Thanksgiving! let's forget for a day all the problems with pc,
> the setups, the cd failures, the cable connections, the network
> problems and so on.
>
> Also, holiday or not, let's pause for a moment and relax, sometimes we
> are too much focused on our computers and forget the rest of the world
> :)
>
> Let's have a moment with friends and family, in all the world.

And we don't want to get cranberry sauce on the mobos.

> --
> http://NewOnlineShopping.net Read the article about the Star Wars Jersey!
>
> http://TechGamesBlog.com USB Gadgets, Music, a Magic Wand and... Star
> Wars.