From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

| "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in message
>> They already did you stupid idiot how the hell do you think I know
>> nothing is going to happen to them. I posted about it last week before
>> MBAM went public, learn to read.

| So...you'll add perjury to your repertoire...or fold under cross
| examination.

| 'Yes! I'm a liar and a thief - but I'm telling the truth *now* your
| honor, well sorta.'

He already committed perjury (by statute) when he filed a fraudulent DMCA takedown
notification and by using a Sock Puppet to do so he committed fraud.

--
Dave

From: FromTheRafters on

> From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>
>
> | "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in message
>>> They already did you stupid idiot how the hell do you think I know
>>> nothing is going to happen to them. I posted about it last week
>>> before
>>> MBAM went public, learn to read.
>
> | So...you'll add perjury to your repertoire...or fold under cross
> | examination.
>
> | 'Yes! I'm a liar and a thief - but I'm telling the truth *now* your
> | honor, well sorta.'
>

> He already committed perjury (by statute) when he filed a fraudulent
> DMCA takedown
> notification and by using a Sock Puppet to do so he committed fraud.

Yeah, I don't believe anything it says anymore anyway. Boiled down, the
last post reduces to "I know nothing" once the lies and verbal vitriol
are removed. *That's* the real truth. :o)

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

>> From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

>> | "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in message

>> | So...you'll add perjury to your repertoire...or fold under cross
>> | examination.

>> | 'Yes! I'm a liar and a thief - but I'm telling the truth *now* your
>> | honor, well sorta.'

>> He already committed perjury (by statute) when he filed a fraudulent
>> DMCA takedown
>> notification and by using a Sock Puppet to do so he committed fraud.

| Yeah, I don't believe anything it says anymore anyway. Boiled down, the
| last post reduces to "I know nothing" once the lies and verbal vitriol
| are removed. *That's* the real truth. :o)

:-)

--
Dave

From: George Orwell on
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:19:51 -0600, G. Morgan <usenet_abuse(a)gawab.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:09:12 -0500, "David H. Lipman"
><DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
>
>>And they've been stealing the Malwarebytes' database !
>
>Made the headlines today!
>http://www.downloadsquad.com/2009/11/03/malwarebytes-definition-database-stolen-misused-by-iobit/

Good for them! Any outfit such as Malwarebytes who endangers trusting
customers by employing a p.o.s like virus-writing RAID deserves to be
put out of business before this p.o.s RAID can - and will - inevitably
sneak in one of his virus dumps and destroy the comps of more innocent
users.

https://www.mixmaster.it
From: FromTheRafters on

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse(a)gawab.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:06:34 -0800, "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Cry baby still pissed because you lost your website I see. That's
>>exactly
>>what happens to thieves you are living proof.
>
> "http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html" still works on
> my end.
>

> Funny though, your's won't load. I use the MVPS HOSTS file.

I'm sure that there's a logical explanation...are you using a local
lookup as a bullshit filter :o)

....and wasn't it Ian's website (an innocent victim - collateral damage
from Butts' false accusation)?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: BV:AutoRun-G