From: Leythos on
In article <hct4ri$m66$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...
> I have had 3 fraudulent DMCA
> complaints filed against me perpetrated by you and beat them all because it
> was proven by me that my software is MINE.

Actually, you've lied about this every time. Your hosting provider has
stated that you don't need to PROVE anything, they will only take action
against you by court order. They have said that they give you time to
"dispute" the claim, that you only need to say you dispute it, don't
need to prove anything, and that they will wait for a court order that
orders you/them to remove the work in question.

So, again, you've lied and anyone that wants can verify this with your
hosting provider.

Trust yourself.
From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
The Fake Truth Nobody-Would-Give-You-an-MVP wrote:

> .. because it was proven by me that my software is MINE.

Anyone with an IQ anywhere near room temperature could compare "your"
scripts and files with those of the real authors and see that all you've
done is copy them and change attributions.

<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q="obatssrsghde.exe">

They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
waste your time.
PCButtface1, The Not-Real Truth Not-an-MVP, fake-ms-mvp.org
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

| In article <hct4ri$m66$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...
>> I have had 3 fraudulent DMCA
>> complaints filed against me perpetrated by you and beat them all because it
>> was proven by me that my software is MINE.

| Actually, you've lied about this every time. Your hosting provider has
| stated that you don't need to PROVE anything, they will only take action
| against you by court order. They have said that they give you time to
| "dispute" the claim, that you only need to say you dispute it, don't
| need to prove anything, and that they will wait for a court order that
| orders you/them to remove the work in question.

| So, again, you've lied and anyone that wants can verify this with your
| hosting provider.

And they have been generated by REAL people with REAL software infringements.

I saw Robert A. Cooper's and it wasn't a case of fraud. His was legitimate. He formatted
his complaint wrong and complained about software infringements that were out of scope of
his own copyright infringement.

I also have seen Stuart's. His was formatted correctly and was in scope. That caused
SpyErase to become Remove-It. Compare both and anyone can see that they are the same.
However as you have noted Leythos the hosting company then indicated no further action
would be taken without a court order. An expensive proposition.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "ASCII" <me(a)privacy.net>

| Leythos wrote:
>>Your hosting provider has
>>stated that you don't need to PROVE anything, they will only take action
>>against you by court order. They have said that they give you time to
>>"dispute" the claim, that you only need to say you dispute it, don't
>>need to prove anything, and that they will wait for a court order that
>>orders you/them to remove the work in question.

| Sounds like a company that is willing to support the position that their
| customer gets a priori validity and if someone contests that, and has a
| legitimate case (not just nymshit sniveling), they should be able to obtain
| affirmation of their claim with a court order. What's wrong with that?

Where was there "just nymshit sniveling" ?

--
Dave

From: FromTheRafters on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in message

[...waaaa - waaaa]

> $46 is all it costs to file a complaint with the court yet no one has
> done that simply because...

You aren't worth the expenditure. You're just a joke.

Not being worth 46 dollars doesn't make you not a lying thief.

[snipped more crying]

You could conceivably prove that others have stolen from you - you need
only place a marker in your software and make it known to those you wish
to convince - and then demonstrate that it *later* appears in the
software you claim was stolen from you

If you recall, that is what happened to *you* a short time ago.

You still believe that you can always cover your lies with more lies,
but nothing will undo the proof we already have. The proposed
demonstration above will never happen because it requires that
information flows in a particular direction - and can't just be
fabricated by another of your complex lies.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: BV:AutoRun-G
Next: Fave AV site