From: Gina Whipp on
Dale,

You might be right there... well, hopefully one of the others can figure
out a solution. Please post back with the answer as you may be the first to
have this issue but you won't be the last!

--
Gina Whipp

II

From: Dale Fye on
Tony,

Never was able to get an answer or even a nibble about my issues with not
being able to create a digitally signed accde file. Any chance your free
support call offer is still available?

----
Dale

From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
Dale Fye <dale.fye(a)nospam.com> wrote:

>Never was able to get an answer or even a nibble about my issues with not
>being able to create a digitally signed accde file. Any chance your free
>support call offer is still available?

Yup. Send me an email and I'll do some research on this topic.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
For a free, convenient utility to keep your users FEs and other files
From: Dale Fye on
Sorry, Tony.

I've been out of town for a couple of days. Will try to send you the email
this evening. Is your email address that is visible in user profiles correct?

----
HTH
Dale

From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
Dale Fye <dale.fye(a)nospam.com> wrote:

>I've been out of town for a couple of days. Will try to send you the email
>this evening. Is your email address that is visible in user profiles correct?

Or on my web sites. Whichever works.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
For a free, convenient utility to keep your users FEs and other files
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: how to draw circle,
Next: Access 2007 Analyze with Excel