From: John Pollard on
Garret Swayne wrote:
> Yes, I'm using Quicken 2005 Home & Business. And yes,

> I am downloading from Quicken.com successfully.

> I get accurate updates in the prices of my stocks and current
> news stories.

I am certain that prices do not come from Quicken.com, and I'm
pretty sure that the news doesn't come from there either.

> But those Financial Alerts (denoted by
> exclamation points next to the stock symbol, indicating
> volume surges, large price swings, earnings
> announcements, etc.) all remain stuck on March 13.

I'm pretty sure your financial alerts are setup at Quicken.com.
I think Quicken has to successfully read what you have at
Quicken.com to provide the alerts.

Have you logged on to Quicken.com recently (from within Quicken:
Online > Quicken on the web > Quicken.com)? Have you verified
that you (sitll) have alerts setup at Quicken.com? Is
Quicken.com setup for your current Quicken file (one Quicken
file per Quicken.com logon)?

--
John Pollard
First initial underscore Last name at mchsi dot com

From: Garret Swayne on
Okay, what I realized after going to Quicken.com as you suggested was that
in the OneStep Update window that pops up when I click on the Update button
in Quicken, I had somehow left off the checkmark next to the box that reads
"Update my portfolio on Quicken.com". This was causing my portfolio to not
be updated on Quicken.com, which meant all the alerts were old leftovers
from the last time that box was checked! Now that I'm updating my portfolio
on Quicken.com, the alerts are all current and the problem is solved!
Thanks John, for pointing me in the right direction!

-Garret Swayne

"John Pollard" <invalid(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
> Garret Swayne wrote:
>> Yes, I'm using Quicken 2005 Home & Business. And yes,
>
>> I am downloading from Quicken.com successfully.
>
>> I get accurate updates in the prices of my stocks and current news
>> stories.
>
> I am certain that prices do not come from Quicken.com, and I'm pretty sure
> that the news doesn't come from there either.
>
>> But those Financial Alerts (denoted by
>> exclamation points next to the stock symbol, indicating
>> volume surges, large price swings, earnings
>> announcements, etc.) all remain stuck on March 13.
>
> I'm pretty sure your financial alerts are setup at Quicken.com. I think
> Quicken has to successfully read what you have at Quicken.com to provide
> the alerts.
>
> Have you logged on to Quicken.com recently (from within Quicken: Online >
> Quicken on the web > Quicken.com)? Have you verified that you (sitll)
> have alerts setup at Quicken.com? Is Quicken.com setup for your current
> Quicken file (one Quicken file per Quicken.com logon)?
>
> --
> John Pollard
> First initial underscore Last name at mchsi dot com
> Please reply to newsgroup

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Placeholders -- ?!?!?