From: Garret Swayne on
Why are all the Alerts (the exclamation points) next to the individual
stocks in my portfolio (in Portfolio View) stuck on the date March 13? They
have been for months! Has anyone else experienced this? I update the
stocks in my portfolio every date. It updates, no problem. The prices
change, but the alerts don't change the date. They're stuck on Mar 13! How
do I fix this?
-Garret Swayne
garret at garretswayne dot com

From: R. C. White on
Hi, Garret.

First: Which version of Quicken?

Second: What exclamation points? I don't see any in Portfolio View
(Quicken 2007 Basic).

Third: What Alerts?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

From: John Pollard on
R. C. White wrote:
> Hi, Garret.
>
> First: Which version of Quicken?
>
> Second: What exclamation points? I don't see any in
> Portfolio View (Quicken 2007 Basic).
>
> Third: What Alerts?

If the op is talking about "Financial alerts" (price changes,
trading volume, ratings), they are only available in Deluxe and
above.

--

John Pollard
First initial underscore Last name at mchsi dot com

From: John Pollard on
Garret Swayne wrote:
> Why are all the Alerts (the exclamation points) next to
> the individual stocks in my portfolio (in Portfolio View)
> stuck on the date March 13? They have been for months! Has
> anyone else experienced this? I update the stocks in
> my portfolio every date. It updates, no problem. The
> prices change, but the alerts don't change the date. They're
> stuck on Mar 13! How do I fix this?

Are you downloading from Quicken.com successfully?

From: Garret Swayne on
Yes, I'm using Quicken 2005 Home & Business. And yes, I am downloading from
Quicken.com successfully. I get accurate updates in the prices of my stocks
and current news stories. But those Financial Alerts (denoted by
exclamation points next to the stock symbol, indicating volume surges, large
price swings, earnings announcements, etc.) all remain stuck on March 13.
Ever have, or hear of anyone else having this problem? Any idea how to fix
it? I'd appreciate it...

"John Pollard" <invalid(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
> Garret Swayne wrote:
>> Why are all the Alerts (the exclamation points) next to
>> the individual stocks in my portfolio (in Portfolio View)
>> stuck on the date March 13? They have been for months! Has anyone else
>> experienced this? I update the stocks in
>> my portfolio every date. It updates, no problem. The
>> prices change, but the alerts don't change the date. They're stuck on Mar
>> 13! How do I fix this?
>
> Are you downloading from Quicken.com successfully?
>
> --
> John Pollard
> First initial underscore Last name at mchsi dot com
> Please reply to newsgroup
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Placeholders -- ?!?!?