From: rock on
Hi,

I have an old TUSL-C mobo and I want to update to a new one as I think
this one is on it's way out. Thing is, every now and then the whole
thing shuts down or goes to the XP blue screen.

On this box and with the new mobo, I want to do this. I use XP Pro.

PCI Controller to run 2 IDE HDs.. Master and Slave
Primary and Secondary on mobo to run 4 IDE Cdroms

I guess also need onboard LAN, AUDIO, USB2. Display also latho' I can
use a new card.

The box is for pretty much only multi CD/DVD burns.

My current case is an ATX but not sure whether that will be okay with
the new mobo.

Thanks

rock

Pages: 1