From: BdbNorfolk on
Thanks you JoAnn. I'm actually trying to find someone with information on
how to find out who that person is. This idea was addressed in a previous
post. There are specific instructions on the web for Army / Airforce. I'm
just trying to locate the same information for the Navy. I know I need a
code, just not where to find it.