From: Karl E. Peterson on
Trevor Lawrence formulated the question :
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
>> Tom Willett brought next idea :
>>> none of the features you use that require extensions will function.
>>
>> I've heard that said, from time to time, over the years. But as a casual
>> user of FP, it's never been clear to me exactly what features these might
>> be. Is there a cheatsheet available somewhere? <blush>
>
> Yeah, you and me both - that is, I didn't know either

Nasty, huh?

> However, someone referred me to this
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281532/

Interesting list. The "nested subwebs" would seem to be a deal killer,
but the rest leave me rather unconcerned. I wonder if that's it? (And
weren't there FP2003 extensions, too?)

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Rick Sparks on
Some hosts will continue to support FP Extensions for years because FP is so
popular and user-friendly.

I've been extremely happy with Everity.com
Others I was considering several years back include:
cyberland-usa.com
kionic.com
nitrozone.com
Here's a helpful tool.... reviews and feedback are key:
http://www.vistainter.com/

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
no, 2002 were the last extensions

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

From: andrew on

not sure if its coincidence but i'm also having problems with 1&1 - i used
publisher for teh last 5 year but its now stopped working on 1&1 so i've
switched to frontpage. The problem i have now is that it looks OK in Firefox
but there's no text showing on the homepage and page 1 (other pages fine)
when i use explorer - any ideas?
From: Ronx on
Rendering problems cannot be diagnosed if we cannot see the problem - a link
to a faulty page will help.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

"andrew" <andrew(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> not sure if its coincidence but i'm also having problems with 1&1 - i used
> publisher for teh last 5 year but its now stopped working on 1&1 so i've
> switched to frontpage. The problem i have now is that it looks OK in
> Firefox
> but there's no text showing on the homepage and page 1 (other pages fine)
> when i use explorer - any ideas?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Open new page