From: ~hp-hdx~ on
Hi,
My sister and her husband currently use a single comcast account, but now
they want to set up a second account so that they each have their own. I've
looked, via a google serach, and also at comcast's web site, for directions
on how to do this but was unable to find any. Could anyone tell me how to
do this? Thanks for any help.
Hal

From: VanguardLH on
~hp-hdx~ wrote:

> Hi,
> My sister and her husband currently use a single comcast account, but now
> they want to set up a second account so that they each have their own. I've
> looked, via a google serach, and also at comcast's web site, for directions
> on how to do this but was unable to find any. Could anyone tell me how to
> do this? Thanks for any help.
> Hal

You get one owner e-mail account and can create up to 6 more member e-mail
accounts. This is for your one Comcast account. Creating more e-mail
accounts requires you log into your account using their web interface. On
their home page (comcast.net), there is an Account Links drop-down list.
You will need to log under the current owner account to have permissions to
create the other accounts. You can designate the other account(s) to have
the same permissions as the owner account but that's not the default.

You cannot follow Comcast's instructions on how to use their web interface
to create more accounts, just call Comcast. After all, you are paying them
and that includes tech support. They also have a web chat page if you don't
want to do it by phone.