From: Melanie on
We have been experiencing the exact same problems since the fall. The strange thing is it is only happening to approx 10-15 out of a few hundred users. We cannot replicate it as it happens randomly. It actually stopped happening about 2-3 weeks ago however on Monday it started again with the same users reporting the problem. We have done everything suggested on the outlook forums. I thought perhaps something changed on the network that fixed the problem temporarily but the network guys think it is a desktop issue. I cannot find a commonality with these users. If anyone can think of something, let us know!

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook/Outlook-2007-crashes-when-printing-email