From: JNPT on

"British Seawolf" wrote:

> My server recently crashed and I accidently deleted the exchange mbox from
> outlook while setting up a new box so i could use pop3 to collect my mail
> from the ISP. Unfortunately I can no longer access data from my ost file. Is
> it possible to convert this to a pst file so I can then see it?

You may use popular ost recovery software to convert unusable or corrupted
exchange server ost file to usable pst file which is very much suitable in
different instances like mailbox deletion, server crash, modification in
exchange profile and mailbox or ost corruption.
Visit: http:/www.convert-ost-pst.com/
From: VanguardLH on
JNPT wrote:

> British Seawolf wrote back on 16-Oct-2004:
<snipped the ancient thread>

<snipped the spam>

The site-spamming boob returns who cannot look at datestamps BEFORE
replying.