From: JNPT on

"abacusfarms" wrote:

> Is there a way to do this, AFTER the deleted folder is already emptied? I
> have an e-an e-mail I really need to retrieve, but I put it in deleted
> mailbox, which automatically empties when outlook exp-erss closed...HELP!
>
> HOlly

There is a powerful application to salvage outlook express emails from
corrupt or damage dbx file. the software ensure repair under any corruption
situation like: folder compaction, antivirus scan, application faults, virus
infection, accidental deletion etc.
For more information: http://www.outlookexpress-repair.net/
From: Gordon on

"JNPT" <JNPT(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "abacusfarms" wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to do this, AFTER the deleted folder is already emptied?
>> have an e-an e-mail I really need to retrieve, but I put it in deleted
>> mailbox, which automatically empties when outlook exp-erss closed...HELP!
>>
>> HOlly
>

> There is a powerful application to salvage outlook express emails from
> corrupt or damage dbx file.

Did the OP mention corrupted or damaged dbx files? NO.

YOU ARE A SPAMMER.

PLONK.