From: Jeff K Jeff on
I am using Front Page 2003 and wish to create tags for individual names in a
group phot so when the mouse is moved over their image their name appears.
Any help would be appreciated.
From: Ronx on
Use hotspots in an image map. The image is the group photo.

Create an image map, with every link going to javascript:; and give each
hotspot area a title attribute.
See http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/tests/hotspot-titles.aspx
--
Ron Symonds