From: Katherine on
I am trying to put my ID number into my product number area but after
registering no code is coming up. What do I do?
From: John W. Vinson on
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:16:01 -0800, Katherine
<Katherine(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am trying to put my ID number into my product number area but after
>registering no code is coming up. What do I do?

Ummmmm...

What "product number area"? What software are you talking about?

You're asking in a technical support forum for Microsoft Access database
developers. Nobody here can possibly tell what software you're trying to
register or bring your "code" up for you. You'll need to contract the company
whose software you're trying to install.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]