From: John McWilliams on
krishnananda wrote:
> In article <i1isqa$pld$2(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> krishnananda wrote:
>> Yo, Krish-
>>
>> Please don't xpost your replies to trolls, pests or know-nothings into
>> this group.
>>
>> You seem quite familiar. What other names have you posted with here?
>
> Does that include you?

Pretty much: I remove x-posts when they're there for troll or pest reasons.

Please, what other nyms?

--
lsmft
From: John McWilliams on
krishnananda wrote:
> In article <i1isqa$pld$2(a)news.eternal-september.org>,

> BTW I didn't crosspost that reply you find so offensive. I _posted_ it
> here. I don't subscribe to any of the other groups in that particular
> piece of spam.

Well, you did; just because you didn't originate it doesn't mean you
didn't x-post. Perhaps you could look at the headers before you hit reply.

Are you still going to duck the simple request to tell us who else you are?

--
lsmft.
From: John McWilliams on
krishnananda wrote:
> In article <i1j4dn$kee$4(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Perhaps you could look at the headers before you hit reply.
>
> Furthermore, had I removed the other newsgroups from the header, the
> only one left would have been rec.photo.digital, since _this_ is where I
> saw the post and _this_ is where I answered it.

You've been around usenet for years and you say this?

> No doubt you would have complained anyway, as a nanny's work is never
> done.

Grow a pair, son, say who you've been.
From: John McWilliams on
krishnananda wrote:
> In article <i1jbrd$i4q$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote:

Let me make it clearer: Have you ever posted in r.p.d. under a different
name? The question is simple, the answers you might choose from are
"Yes", 'No', "Maybe", or all kinds of wiggling and misdirection that
we've already seen.

--
lsmft
From: -ART- on
krishnananda <kris...(a)divine-life.in.invalid> scribbled:

[snip]

This bit from your headers, dipshit:

I can understand how someone like yourself, who has such a high opinion
of himself finds it difficult to admit that he was suckered. Learn to
live with it.

*PLONK*