From: hummingbird on
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:25:35 -0700, John McWilliams wrote :
> Franklin wrote:
> > jak bute <luver(a)katebeckinsale.com> wrote:

> >> Thank you for your support, ART. As you say I am the REAL
> >> hummingbird.
> >>
> >> All 3 of my pictures belong to me. They were stolen by thieves who
> >> hacked my server when I invited them to look at my photos. I've now
> >> decided I didn't want them to see my pictures.
> >>
> >> Before you ask, I have never been to the Duangjitt Hotel in Patong
> >> in 2007. I never wrote in their guestbook:
> >>
> >> "I enjoyed this hotel enormously. A fabulous place to stay with
> >> incredible tropical garden and two swimming pools. All I have
> >> left now are the dreams of paradise! Highly recommended. I hope
> >> to go there again in early 2008."
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/
> >> msg/aa132884741e4af5
> >> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/free.hipcrime/
> >> msg/2567affee8c86b09
> >>
> >> This is a picture of that hotel where I didn't stay.
> >> http://aff.bstatic.com/images/hotel/org/144/1447743.jpg
> >>
> >> What's more, I never stayed in the Bangkok Swiss Lodge in 2005
> >> either and this is a picture where I didn't stay.
> >>
> >> http://www.tour-bangkok-legacies.com/images/hotels-in-silom-
> >> swiss-lodge.jpg
> >>
> >> -hb-
> >> (the REAL hummingbird)
> >

> > ROFL. What will Chris Millbank say to get out of that?
>
> who cares

I care. I don't want the worldwide public to know my personal details.
Why should you know where I have stayed in Brazil? What business of yours
is it what I do on vacation? I'm a private individual and I don't need
your indifferent comments.

-hb
(the really REAL hummingbird)
--
"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
From: observer on
Franklin (of ACF fame) forging as "the REAL Hummingbird" wrote:

>I care. I don't want the worldwide public to know my personal details.
>Why should you know where I have stayed in Brazil? What business of
>yours is it what I do on vacation? I'm a private individual and I don't
>need your indifferent comments.

Franklin, you have finally descended into lunacy.

Your growing number of forged posts tell any alert person what a complete
whacko you are. However much you forge posts in the name of Hummingbird
pretending to be him, you are not and never will be him. You are a simple
fool who has achieved nothing of importance in your dull, miserable life,
and no doubt you will die a very sad specimen of human waste wondering
where it all went wrong.

HTH