From: mikeline on

I am trying to create an internet network place connection to an
existing secure folder. I can browse to the secure folder and see that
it exists, which automatically brings up the login screen. The
properties of the folder do not allow browser logins, rather you must
create a network place in order to use the login. *My problem is that
Windows XP (all updates current) will not let me put in the secure URL
indicating it is a bad link.* It does allow me to create a network place
to a nonsecure web folder. Anyone know a work around? Thanks

--
mikeline
mikeline's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/175486.htm

http://forums.techarena.in