From: Jonathan Crawford on
Hi

I am just installing Windows seven and have been sitting waiting
for something to happen for the past hour and a half, and the line
telling you how much progress you have made has not moved on bit.

jc

From: DL on
So why post to a winxp group?

From: Bruce Hagen on

"Jonathan Crawford" <jc(a)jcrawford.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I am just installing Windows seven and have been sitting waiting
> for something to happen for the past hour and a half, and the line
> telling you how much progress you have made has not moved on bit.
>

> jc

Microsoft Answers Windows 7 Forums:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: mikeyhsd on
if you are doing an upgrade instead of clean install it can take a while.

some people report 6-8 hours for the upgrade to complete.

mikeyhsd(a)hotmail.com