From: Hot-text on
Free and without the watermark!

http://camstudio.org/ >> Get it you need it to make Flash movie with
Buttons And get the Lossless Codec:
New CamStudioCodec1.4.zip for the CamStudio SWF Producer is in it!
For SWF Producer is the Freeware that make the Button is the FLASH video!

http://hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/my_videos/1/swf_alone_toolBar.swf.html
No watermark and can start with your banner.bmp!

SWF Producer is a Acrobat FLASH Software and I made your swf_alone with
toolBar.swf
It how I make the Time SWF Vidoe at my_music
http://hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/my_music/ <<Johnny-Dollar in FLASH!
And @ camstudio the you see AudioFlash is free audio recording software
that will record you speaking via your computer and put it on your website
with some nifty SWF control buttons.

AudioFlash is not a good freeware, But it Template for Button is good for
MP3, That how I made Button for
Johnny-Dollar MP3 !

http://camstudio.org/

From: Bill Anderson on
Hot-text wrote:
> Free and without the watermark!
>
> http://camstudio.org/ >> Get it you need it to make Flash movie with
> Buttons And get the Lossless Codec:
> New CamStudioCodec1.4.zip for the CamStudio SWF Producer is in it!
> For SWF Producer is the Freeware that make the Button is the FLASH video!
>
> http://hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/my_videos/1/swf_alone_toolBar.swf.html
> No watermark and can start with your banner.bmp!
>
> SWF Producer is a Acrobat FLASH Software and I made your swf_alone with
> toolBar.swf
> It how I make the Time SWF Vidoe at my_music
> http://hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/my_music/ <<Johnny-Dollar in FLASH!
> And @ camstudio the you see AudioFlash is free audio recording software
> that will record you speaking via your computer and put it on your
> website with some nifty SWF control buttons.
>
> AudioFlash is not a good freeware, But it Template for Button is good
> for MP3, That how I made Button for
> Johnny-Dollar MP3 !
>
> http://camstudio.org/

Thanks, Hot. But your Johnny Dollar swf doesn't play for me. The
picture is there and the buttons are there but nothing happens when I
click the play button. My browser says it is downloading but I wait and
wait and nothing happens.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog
From: Hot-text on
Warren Oates is @ macromedia.flash and for Adobe Open Source
He not for FrontPage and care not in making a created fast working the swf
in Flash CS4 in FrontPage.
Yes Warren Oates is a Macromedia Dreamweaver man!

From: Hot-text on
Johnny Dollar swf is a Big MP3 it will need time to download!
But it is the
http://hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/my_videos/1/swf_alone_toolBar.swf.html
you need to look at give it time to download the Server at my Computer!

From: Bill Anderson on
Hot-text wrote:
> Johnny Dollar swf is a Big MP3 it will need time to download!
> But it is the
> http://hot-text.ath.cx/my_documents/my_videos/1/swf_alone_toolBar.swf.html
> you need to look at give it time to download the Server at my Computer!

I went back and gave it more time. Still nothing. I appreciate your
help, though.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog