From: Here In Oregon on
FYI

This PostPin application is saving my time like you would not believe. I
can also open up the .pdf manual and pin it up on my desktop and that
doesn't freaking minimize to the taskbar either when I am trying to learn
stuff in this application. Also the manual use to default to this really
small font and every time I would open it I would have to zoom out and there
was no way to save it that way with just Adobe reader. So this programmer
saved it for me at his work and sent it over at 125% zoom which is what I
wanted and now it stays open and at my preferred font size and I will surely
now have a hit song before the end of the day. I will share my royalties
with all of you.