From: C. Kevin Provance on

"Paul Clement" <UseAdddressAtEndofMessage(a)swspectrum.com> wrote in message
| On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:41:06 -0800, Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)exmvps.org>
wrote:
| Oh, I definitely think the audience would be bigger if you were actually
writing about Visual Basic
| .NET, especially when you consider that the participation in those
newsgroups and forums is far
| greater than the Classic VB newsgroups. Most .NET newbies start working
with Visual Basic Express
| Edition before they even consider looking at Visual C# Express Edition.
|
| Even if it was simply the cool things you can do with Classic VB and
VB.NET interop I'm sure there
| would be interest there.

How very clever. Attempt to coerce one of Classic VB's biggest supports
into something .Nxt related under the guise of Classic VB. Getting him to
do so gives you and the other evangelists an in road to post your .Nxt
drivel here behind any Interop article you might get Karl to write.

You have no shame. None.

From: Karl E. Peterson on
C. Kevin Provance wrote:
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
>> I mostly used it with VB3.
>>
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=call32+site%3Avb.mvps.org :-)
>>

> Sweet stuff there. I'm thinking I found that origina code I messed with
> there as well.

I had a sneaking suspicion when you mentioned the tray app. <g>

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Paul Clement wrote:
> Oh, I definitely think

A fact not necessarily in evidence. ;-)

> Even if it was simply the cool things you can do with Classic VB and VFred
> interop I'm sure there would be interest there.

Heh, no...

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Karl E. Peterson on

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Karl E. Peterson on
mayayana wrote:
>> � My sense is there isn't much of an audience. The ClassicVB stuff is
>> � definitely driving more traffic.
>>
>> Oh, I definitely think the audience would be bigger if you were actually
>> writing about Visual Fred,
>
> I find Karl's articles quite good as they are,
> although I've never been clear about exactly
> when and where to find the latest. (Karl,
> could you adress that, please?)

Officially...

Classic VB Corner -- Visual Studio Magazine
http://visualstudiomagazine.com/Articles/List/Classic-VB-Corner.aspx

But I try to make get them here, as soon as I learn they're public
(they really don't tell me, either!), as well...

http://vb.mvps.org/articles/

> But you may have a good point. If Karl did
> a photo essay of "Lady GaGa's Getups For
> Working With Interop", I might "read" that.

HA! Can I use that pitch with the editors? <LOL>

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org