From: Carlos Rocha on
Hi Geoff,

I don't, please show us how

--
Carlos Rocha
From: Jürgen Knauf on
I don�t know!

Can you explain it to me?

Thanks
Juergen

From: Stefan on
Hallo Jürgen,

you only have to overwrite the "abstract" Method
MouseButtonDoubleClick() of the TreeView-Class.

For example:

Method MouseButtonDoubleClick(oMouseEvent) class MyTreeView
// Write your code here

return nil

Stefan
From: Jürgen Knauf on
Hi Stefan,

I have done this! But I create 2 events: a MouseButtonDoubleClick and
aTreevieSelectionChange event. But I can only evaluate the
TreviewSelectionChange event.

From: Stefan on
There will always be two events when you select an item by
doubleclick: the TreeViewSelectionChanged is a notification sent by
the control to the owner when a new item is selected and the
MouseButtonDoubleClick is generated by the control itself when a
doubleclick occurs.

> I can only evaluate the TreeViewSelectionChanged event
I can not understand what you mean. Why can you evaluate only the
TreeViewSelectionChanged event? Put the code in a method and call the
method on both events!

Stefan
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4