From: Jürgen Knauf on
Hi,

I want to select another Treeviewitem by doubleclicking on it.

When I try to catch the doubleclick event , i get only the TreeviewItem
Changed Event.

How can I additionally evaluate the mousedoubleclick event?

Juergen

From: Simon Goodman on
Hi Juergen

The event has the control that was clicked so you can check the name for the
control:

oTreeViewItemChangedEvent:Control:NameSym = #YOURTREEVIEWNAME

HTH

Simon

From: Geoff Schaller on
J�rgen,

What does the regular MouseButtonDoubleClick() handler in the window
give you as a control? Is it fired by the treeview Control? This is a
standard handler available from the WED of course.

If the event is not fired by the control you will need to subclass its
dispatch or WndProc to provide the event to the window but I am
reasonably sure it fires the standard handler.

Geoff

From: Jürgen Knauf on
Hi Geoff,

When I select another Treeviewitem by doubleclicking on it, there is an
event in the "TreeViewSelectionChanged" Method of the Window.

Then when I repeat the doubleclick, I get the correct event handler the
TreeViewMouseButtonDoubleClick" Method

I want to do 2 operations with one doubleclick:
First change the TreeviewItem and then start the doubleclik action.

From: Geoff Schaller on
This is no problem but you are going to have to trap the events with a
subclassed WndProc. You must always get both events because both always
happen.Do you know how to do this?

Geoff