From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] on
Erwin Soehendra wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation. I thought there is a way to copy or
> export/import them.

Alas. Only in OL2000 IMO, I think.

From: Oliver Vukovics on
Dear Erwin (Lanwench)

I found this article on the MS website to export email accounts with 2002:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278168

In Outlook 98/2000 in Internet Mail mode it was possible to export the email
accounts with .iaf files, but read the article if you are interested in
further information.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
Notebook Synchronisation for Outlook: Public SyncTool
http://www.publicshareware.com

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
<lanwench(a)heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:%23lNHijjEFHA.2232(a)TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...