From: Erwin Soehendra on
Hi,

I'm trying to move my outlook to another computer. I know how to copy and
move the pst file, but I don't know how to copy the profile which contains
my email accounts (I have several accounts), my rules, etc. Can anyone help
me with this?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Eriwn

From: Oliver Vukovics on
Dear Erwin,

have a look on this site where Outlook save different informations.
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm

To copy a complete profile to another machine is not possible with a
Copy/Paste function.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

From: Erwin Soehendra on
Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the info. I've tried copying the ...\outlook folder to the new
PC and yes some of my info is transferred. But when I see my email
accounts, it is not copied from the old PC-- even though I copied the .srs
file. Any idea why this happen?

Thanks for your help.

Erwin

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] on
Erwin Soehendra wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> Thanks for the info. I've tried copying the ...\outlook folder to
> the new PC and yes some of my info is transferred. But when I see my
> email accounts, it is not copied from the old PC-- even though I
> copied the .srs file. Any idea why this happen?

You can't copy email accounts that way. Just recreate them.

> Thanks for your help.
>
> Erwin
>

> "Oliver Vukovics" <trash(a)publicshareware.com> wrote in message
>> Dear Erwin,
>>
>> have a look on this site where Outlook save different informations.
>> http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm
>>
>> To copy a complete profile to another machine is not possible with a
>> Copy/Paste function.
>>
>> --
>> Oliver Vukovics
>> Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
>> Notebook Synchronisation for Outlook: Public SyncTool
>> http://www.publicshareware.com
>>

>> "Erwin Soehendra" <esmail(a)optusnet.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to move my outlook to another computer. I know how to
>>> copy and move the pst file, but I don't know how to copy the
>>> profile which contains my email accounts (I have several accounts),
>>> my rules, etc. Can anyone help
>>> me with this?
>>>
>>> Appreciate your help.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Eriwn

From: Erwin Soehendra on
Thanks for the explanation. I thought there is a way to copy or
export/import them.