From: Darmadi on
Hi Malcolm,

I'm using Vista, I'm not sure where the setting would be.
First I thought, might be something doing in my coding,
But I tried to use a sample Application from VO, the result still a sound.

Regards,
Darmadi

From: Geoff Schaller on
Darmadi,

It is in the exact same place as XP - right click vacant space on your
desktop and go to personalise (where properties is for XP). This is
where you set themes, colours and sounds. Sounds has its own button at
the bottom of the page.

Geoff