From: Darmadi on
Hi to all,

How to disable messagebeep (sound) when click listviewitem by mouse?

--
Regards,
Darmadi
From: Geoff Schaller on
??

Change your windows sounds settings.
....or change to bBrowser <g>

Goff

From: Darmadi on
> Change your windows sounds settings.

In VO-Repository, the listview itself doesn't make any sound
In Windows Explorer, the listview doesn't make any sound
Why only in VO-Application, the listview make sound?
, is there any code could change in VO Application ?

> ...or change to bBrowser <g>

Still a lot of works..., pending for a while...

Regards,
Darmadi

From: Geoff Schaller on
Darmadi,

I agree with Malcolm here. Things in Windows don't beep unless you do
something to make them beep. And a control type in one application will
work the same way in another... again unless you override such things
deliberately.

Geoff

From: Philippe Mermod on

This can help :
http://groups.google.com.au/group/microsoft.public.win32.programm
er.gdi/browse_thread/thread/99a2b1f68b47c4d5/681bf4f839f72ee8

--
Phil Mermod
Crystal Reports Library for Visual Objects