From: Tim Conway on

"noauth" <anon(a)remailer.gabrix.ath.cx> wrote in message
>I saw this in a photo community critique thread.
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/reneemoorephoto/4049420196
> Could you improve it?
>
> --
> http://www.imgplace.com/viewimg195/4044/14rm.jpg
> http://www.imgplace.com/img43/764/42nomoore.

what I used to do is to put the batteries in an inside pocket and only put
them in the camera just before taking the photo. That was film, though. It
probably works for digital too.

From: Grimly Curmudgeon on
drugs began to take hold. I remember noauth
<anon(a)remailer.gabrix.ath.cx> saying something like:

>I saw this in a photo community critique thread.
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/reneemoorephoto/4049420196
>Could you improve it?

Not enough chapel hat-peg action. A spray of cold water might help.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: adding exif data to scanned film
Next: Lens question