From: Mr. Strat on

How to identify Ebay LOSERS who have no money

We could just look for your name attached.
From: RichA on
On Mar 14, 8:38 pm, "Mr. Strat" <r...(a)nospam.techline.com> wrote:
> How to identify Ebay LOSERS who have no money
>
> We could just look for your name attached.

Wow! What a profound comeback.
From: Chris Malcolm on
In rec.photo.digital RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. They are outside of North America. Very few people outside of
> North American seem to have more than 2 dimes to rub together.

A lot of Ebay users outside of the US now avoid buying stuff from the
US because there's a serious swindle going on with the extortionate
rates now charged by almost all US sellers for posting outside the
US. It's a relatively recent change, because as a UK resident I used
to buy stuff quite happily from the US.

--
Chris Malcolm
From: tony cooper on
On 15 Mar 2010 10:13:56 GMT, Chris Malcolm <cam(a)holyrood.ed.ac.uk>
wrote:

>In rec.photo.digital RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 1. They are outside of North America. Very few people outside of
>> North American seem to have more than 2 dimes to rub together.
>
>A lot of Ebay users outside of the US now avoid buying stuff from the
>US because there's a serious swindle going on with the extortionate
>rates now charged by almost all US sellers for posting outside the
>US. It's a relatively recent change, because as a UK resident I used
>to buy stuff quite happily from the US.

I wouldn't say a swindle is involved. I've sold items on eBay to
buyers outside the US, and it's a PIA. The buyers don't want to pay
the high shipping costs involved in fast delivery, but complain about
slow delivery when the item is shipped by the inexpensive choice.
They want you to mark the item "gift" to avoid taxes. In some
countries, the package never gets to the destination (Russia is a real
problem)and in some countries only an empty box arrives.

The seller has a choice of either not selling outside the US or adding
enough to the price to cover the additional problems.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: George Kerby on

On 3/14/10 9:16 PM, in article
32091c3b-faf0-470a-9620-60b8ba1727fc(a)q23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, "RichA"
<rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 14, 8:38�pm, "Mr. Strat" <r...(a)nospam.techline.com> wrote:
>> How to identify Ebay LOSERS who have no money
>>
>> We could just look for your name attached.
>
> Wow! What a profound comeback.

Shoe fits, so it is appropriate for your juvenile and limited mind.