From: Jeffrey A. Setaro on
On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:34:36 +0100, "Norbert P?rringer"
<thalion77(a)graffiti.net> wrote:

>Hello Jeff!
>
>> What version of F-Secure are you running? There are different versions
>> of the fix for different versions of the product. You need the correct
>> version of the fix for the version of F-Secure you're running.
>
>I've got version 5.30 build 7262.
>
>>>The downloaded file is a zip-File. After dezipping it, I only have some
>>>ini-files, some binary files and an iuupd.exe. What should I do with them?
>

>> F-Secure Anti-Virus Client Security
>> FSAVWK571-01
>> 5.50-5.71
>> ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/support/hotfix/fsavcs/fsavwk571_01_signed.fsfix
>
>I tried that one. The same files with the odd iuupd.exe, which does nothing.

You need to upgrade to a newer version FSAV. Version 5.30 was released
3 or 4 years old and is no longer supported.

The Getdbhtp-tool hot fix covers F-Secure Anti-virus for Workstations
versions 5.42 & 5.43 and F-Secure Anti-Virus Client Security versions
5.50 through 5.71.

If you have a valid support contract you can download the latest
version from their web site.

Cheers-

Jeff Setaro
jasetaro(a)SPAM_ME_NOT_mags.net
http://people.mags.net/jasetaro/
PGP Key IDs DH/DSS: 0x5D41429D RSA: 0x599D2A99 New RSA: 0xA19EBD34