From: pielas on
Hi, I would like to write program in c++ to edit, create and delete tasks in
wm 2003. What is the simplest way to do that?
From: Random on
On Mar 4, 5:07 am, pielas <pie...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi, I would like to write program in c++ to edit, create and delete tasks in
> wm 2003. What is the simplest way to do that?

Use POOM (Pocket Outlook Object Model)

There are some samples on MSDN around using POOM for appointments, but
they should serve as a decent starting point for accessing tasks as
well.
From: pielas on
Is this the only way to do that? I'm using embedded visual c++ 4 and I don't
have pimstore.h header, and msdn page says that this method requres WM 5 or
later but i have WM 2003 SE on my pocket pc.
From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
The Windows Mobile 2003 SDK has the headers and libs required. Here is the
download link:-
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=9996b314-0364-4623-9ede-0b5fbb133652

Peter