From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
dorayme wrote:

> Publish your own URLs if you are not happy with the praise I
> publicly heaped on your miserable skin on usenet.

You appear to have acquired the misconception that I would need or want your
praise. I have only remarked that, out of simple courtesy, credit should be
given where and how credit is due, in a true and not in a distorting fashion
that borders to mocking the person thus "praised". *I* for one will
continue doing that, no matter what you say.

Score adjusted

PointedEars
From: dorayme on
In article <1805592.IVJWO24ZdQ(a)PointedEars.de>,
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars(a)web.de> wrote:

You are paranoid, over-proud and *very sick*. Leave me alone.

--
dorayme