From: Melissa Claire on
The title of the article, "Picture Manager does not start..." does not really
talk about my situation? I am not trying to associate an image file type
with Picture Manager. And anyway the solution is "over my head"! Which
registered file type? Outlook? There are several Outlook files and when I
click on it to "change" it says "clicking on this/changing...this file could
cause serious...."
For some reason the "Send pic in an email" Picture manager feature is not
letting the pic open in an email?
--
Melissa Claire